Crossing Boundaries For A Better View

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

complete make over!!

its been a long time since i last blogged!!!which is around 10 months?maybe?? deeply sorry for those who actually had the thought of me actually posting something on my spider web filled blog..sorrryy!!

anyway, quick update for those who didnt hear from me for the past few months!!
i'm doing great in Melbourne!! feeling abit chilly nowadays cos of the messed up weather in Melbourne. and i miss all my kl friends alot!!! good old days..

OH and guess wht!!!! I'M DOING PHOTOGRAPHY!!! aren't u all EXCITED??? anyone?? =.=|||
anyway, thats the whole point i'm posting this up..i'm changing this blog into a photography blog. one of the reasons i'm doing this is to show my photos to my mum who invested a large sum of money to get me a camera, so i better show her some results. haha. i'm still learning so they might be pretty bad. the last time i counted, out of 100 photos, only 3 to 5 of them worked out well. here are some previews of some of my photos.enjoy!


this is Cecelia, one of my favorite model for portrait shots!heres Cecelia again!!

thanks for viewing!!!hope u enjoyed it!!

1 comment:

  1. ahh its fine! u need to experiment to get good result! same concept with architecture ;D

    ReplyDelete